This contract covers the use of our website (that you’re on now) and our various services. By using our website and/or services, you’re demonstrating that youagree to these terms.
Working with us
- When you ask us to work with you, we’ll talk to you about what you need and then follow up the conversation with a schedule of what is to be done (sent by email or post, your choice).
- We won’t do any work for you (and you won’t owe us anything) until you’ve approved the schedule and told us to get started.
- We’ll always give you a clear explanation of what we’ll be doing for your site and why.If you don’t understand anything, you can call us or meet with us and we’ll be glad to talk it over.
- We don’t charge anything for phone calls, meetings, email consultations etc., ever.
- When you tell us to get started, we’ll perform the services that we’ve agreed with you and nothing else.
- All of our promises are agreed individually on a client-by-client basis.In other words, we can’t promise top 10 positions for every website and every keyword you ask for.We’ll let you know what’s realistically achievable and agree goals with you.
- Whatever we agree will come with a 100% full money back guarantee.For example, if we promise you a top 10 position for ‘car showroom’ within six months, and we don’t achieve it, then we’ll actually give you back every single penny that you’ve paid us for that service. (You should know that many other SEO companies offer money back guarantees but just offer you a credit if they don’t deliver.We think that’s pretty dishonest.)
- We operate a straightforward, no hidden extras pricing policy.You can always ask us for more info on what we’re charging for - we have no quibbles about breaking things down into as much detail as you need.
- If we will incur expenses working on your site (for example, to third party providers like Google Adsense), we will always agree these with you in advance.We ask that these are paid up front.If we don’t spend as much as we’ve agreed with you, we’ll ask you what you want us to do with what’s left (hang on to it as a credit, or send it back to you).
- We ask (nicely) that you pay for the services you want before we start work on your website.We’ll send you an invoice and as soon as we receive payment, we’ll get started on the work we’ve agreed with you.If you decide to pay monthly, we ask that payments are made on time so that there is no delay in carrying out the work on your site.
Changes to what we do for you
- If you’d like us to change what we do for you (for example, change your package level or focus on different things), it’s no problem - just give us a call and let us know.
- We’ll always let you know straight away if anything you tell us to do will change the amount you’ll owe us, and we’ll confirm everything in writing (by email or post, your choice) as usual.
- After we start work, you’ll get a report from us every month explaining what we’ve done and why.
- Where we’re carrying out SEO for you, we’ll also update you at agreed intervals on how our work has affected your search engine rankings and traffic.
- If any of our progress reports don’t make perfect sense, just give us a call or drop us an email.We’ll be glad to explain them and we won’t charge you a penny for our time.
- We understand that you (or your own staff) may want to make changes to your website at the same time as our team.Naturally this could cause a problem with files being overwritten and changes being made which negatively impact the way search engines view your site.We therefore ask that you preagree with us what changes you will need to make during the course of our relationship, and follow any advice our team offer regarding the impact of those changes on SEO.
- If we’ve made you some promises about what we’ll achieve for you (for example, a top 10 position in Google for a particular keyword) and you do something to your website that negatively affects (or is likely to be the cause of a negative effect on) the SEO rankings, you can’t hold us to those promises (it’s only fair).Of course, in those circumstances, we’ll always advise you appropriately and make every effort to keep on track with what we’ve agreed.
- We will keep a full backup version of your website, stored in a secure location.We ask that you also take regular backups.Usually your hosting provider will be able to do this automatically for you, if you arrange it with them.
- We’ll make all reasonable efforts to ensure that any content we add to your site is free of errors.We ask that you let us know straight away if you spot any errors so that we can quickly correct them for you.
- We’ll keep all of your details top secret - we’ll only give the information to our employees that is necessary to enable them to carry out the tasks we’ve agreed with you.
- We’ll ask you before we publish the fact that we’ve worked with you on our website.You’re under no obligation to agree to this but it’s very much appreciated if you do and of course, we’ll also ask you to approve what we write about you.
- We’ll never, ever, ever give any your details to a third party unless we’re forced to by some lawful authority like the Police.
- All intellectual property rights associated with your website(s) and trademark(s), both before, during and after we’ve worked on it, are yours.
- All content, databases, graphics, buttons, icons, logos, layouts and look & feel on our website are the copyright of Angel unless we’ve said otherwise.
- Data mining, extraction or utilisation of information from our website is not permitted without our express prior written permission.In other words, ask us nicely before you use our stuff.
Warranty and limitation of liability
- You confirm that to the best of your knowledge that any content/material you give us is not blasphemous, defamatory or obscene and does not breach any applicable law or regulation in the jurisdiction. For example, don’t give us content to put on your site that belongs to someone else where you don’t have permission from them to use it.
- You agree to indemnify us against any claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses which arise from any content/materials that you give us resulting in a claim for any breach of an applicable law or regulation or any infringement of any intellectual property rights.For example, if you give us content that belongs to someone else and you don’t have permission and they try to sue us, you’ll be paying out for any claim they make.
- The liability of Angel under this contract in contract, tort, or otherwise (including negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise for any loss of business, contracts, profits or anticipated savings or for any indirect or consequential or loss whatsoever, is limited to the amount that you pay us for providing services to you.
- Nothing in this contract excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of either party or their servants, agents or employees.
Ending this contract
- When you’re working with us, there is no minimum contract period - you’re not tied to us.
- If you’re not happy that we’re doing the best possible job and you don’t want to work with us any more, just let us know, giving us 7 days notice (just in case we’re half way through doing something) by phone, letter or email.
- If you decide not to work with us, there’ll be nothing else to pay, subject to any money you owe us up until the end of that 7 day period.
- If for any reason we need to stop working with you, we’ll give you a minimum of 7 days’ notice in writing.We’ll return any money to you owing for periods after the 7 days’ notice.
- The warranties and indemnities at clauses 24-27 will survive the termination of this contract.
- We won’t assign or transfer this contract or any rights, duties or obligations under the contract, to anyone else, without getting your permission first.
- Neither party shall be liable for delay or failure to perform any obligation under this contract resulting from circumstances beyond its reasonable control, such as acts of god, war, civil disorder or industrial dispute.
- This contract doesn’t create a partnership, joint venture or an agency relationship between us.
- If any part of this contract is held to be invalid, the other parts will still be valid.
- This contract shall be interpreted construed and enforced in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If you have any problems or would like to ask any questions about our terms and conditions, please contact us with your queries.